Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kidney Stones

Well I got a big gift on Monday morning. I woke up started the daily routine by feeding and bathing the kids, until I had excruciating pain in my abdomen. I took medicine that did not work. Finally, it was to the point were I could not bare it anymore. I called my mom to see if she could watch the kids while Dave and I went to the ER. It ended up I had 2 kidney stones. The stones were too big to come out themselves so they ended up having to do surgery to get them out. Unfortunately, they were only able to get one out so I have to go back again on Monday to get the other removed. The doctor also told me that the kidney stones were due to pregnancy, sometimes after having a baby you can get them and they are large. So I guess because I had twins I also get twin kidney stones.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

well that doesn't sound fun AT ALL! I hope you're feeling better.

Ashley said...

Sorry about the stones. We should totally get together sometime...we live in downtown Salt Lake, not too far from you at all. My email is ashleyeccles@gmail.com. Write me and we'll figure something out. Hope you're feeling better!