Dayna- I don't know if you remember me or not but we worked at Old Navy back in the day. I googled you guys and found your blog! You guys have beautiful children, and twins! what a blessing. Looks like you are doing well. If you look at my blog I have Ashley Eccles link on there under Ashley and Chase.
Dayna! You better remember me! Brooke sent me a link to your blog. I was laughing at your Disneyland post because remember when we went to Disneyland and totally got lost trying to find it...anyway, glad to see you and Dave are doing well, your kids are adorable. Where do you live now?
2 comments:
Dayna- I don't know if you remember me or not but we worked at Old Navy back in the day. I googled you guys and found your blog! You guys have beautiful children, and twins! what a blessing. Looks like you are doing well. If you look at my blog I have Ashley Eccles link on there under Ashley and Chase.
Dayna! You better remember me! Brooke sent me a link to your blog. I was laughing at your Disneyland post because remember when we went to Disneyland and totally got lost trying to find it...anyway, glad to see you and Dave are doing well, your kids are adorable. Where do you live now?
Post a Comment