Thursday, September 25, 2008

CALIFORNIA!!!
















So we recently took our annual California trip. We flew into San Diego (I can't belive we ever moved away from that place, I miss it so much.) We spent the day at Seaport Village, they were having an art festival, so it was extremley crowded. Everywhere we went we would get stopped from people wanting to see the twins. I felt like we should have our own booth for people to come see the babies. What a difference too the people seem to be nicer and want to talk to you. We also went to Huntington Beach, it was Kaylee and Kylie's first time at the beach. I take it back they did go to the beach back in May, but never got out of their infant seats. We had fun Kaylee enjoyed eating the sand (yuck!). We buried the girls in the sand and let them get their feet in the water. It was great weather and the water didn't seem to be that cold. When we got back and undressed the girls for their bath I think we took the beach with us their was so much sand. We had so much fun I can't wait until next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is so fun to see you guys with an arm load of kids!