









So I went to visit my sister Brooke in Idaho a few weeks ago. She had told me about one of her neighbors who takes pictures. Seeming we wanted to get all the kids pictures done in their Halloween costumes we decided this would be the perfect time. The name of the studio is "Sweet Pea Photography" she did the most amazing job. She also gives you the CD with the photos and all the rights to them. I was so excited to see how they turned out. I couldn't have been any happier once I finally got to see the outcome they are awesome. Here are just a few of them.
3 comments:
These are so cute! I love it, and I love how the girls look totally less than thrilled to have their pictures taken. I hope that you are well, and managing. We really miss you at the Gap, even though I am there about once a month. Super great lookin kids.
They are so cute! I'm glad you finally posted something!
Dayna the pictures are too cute! I am in love with them - your children are adorable... Park City was fun - too bad we didn't get to hang out longer :(
Post a Comment