Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN











These are a few pictures of the kids in their Halloween costumes. Bare with me the twins did great taking pictures, but as for Kade I just have to remember he is 2 and does it well. I could not get him to pose very well, but I did my best.
Enjoy

5 comments:

Floyd Family said...

They look so dang cute! I miss them sooo much. I can't waite to see them soon. It feels like I never come down cause I am always teaching dance. Anyway give them all a big hug and kiss from Aunt B
Love Ya!

da Silva Family said...

Your kids look so cute!!! I love their costumes!

Bowen Family said...

I am so happy I found your blog! We have to get together over christmas, I would love to meet your beautiful kids! They are so darling, I love their halloween pictures! my email is jamibowen@msn.com, send me you # so I can give you a call. Talk soon,

Jami

The Skiing Wallaces said...

Dayna! Soooo cute! Jami & I were just stalking those beautiful babies. I can't believe you have twins. That is so funny. You have a beautiful family.
Love, Mandy

Cody and Haylee said...

Dave & Dayna?!?! It was so fun to see your name on my comments! How are you guys? I don't know how you do it with 3 kids under the age of 2! Your family is adorable!!!