Kade had so much fun with all of his cousins. He received a lot of fun toys and cute clothes. He woke up this morning I asked if he knew what today was his answer "today is cupcake day". That kid is obsessed with cupcakes. He is also really into unwrapping presents, it was my brothers Birthday on Saturday and he just could not wait for Brett to unwrap his presents, so while nobody was paying attention he unwrapped them and came in to me saying "mommy look it's cute" . Today as we were leaving I had hid is presents because I knew it would be to hard to leave them out without opening them, I took them out and went to grab my phone because we were leaving, next thing I know here comes Kade with some shorts I had wrapped again saying "look mommy they are cute". What a cute kid! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADE!
17 years ago
1 comment:
Cute pictures, however I miss seeing pictures of Ryan, Tage, & Kade
Post a Comment