Saturday, March 21, 2009

Vegas Baby!!!



My mom and the girls and I went to Vegas for a couple days, We had our first girl trip. {Kade stayed with his Grandma and Grandpa Bodtcher.} It was so much fun, I could not have picked a better time to go. The weather was a beautiful 80 degrees and +. We stayed at Donald Trumps new hotel, it was great because their wasn't a casino you had to walk through plus when we got their they ended up upgrading our room twice so we had a beautiful 1 bedroom suite. The room had a full kitchen, and extravagant bathroom. It was great, we swam all day and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine. The pool was perfect since it was heated just enough so the girls would not get cold. Also enjoyed shopping, of course. Anyways, thanks mom we had a blast and hope to go again soon!




1 comment:

da Silva Family said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting!! They are adorable! Sounds like a fun trip...isn't nice to get away, especially to a warm place!